Magiczne pióro is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager for Polish market, with at least 3 years of experience in digital marketing. *Work from home.
Magiczne pióro, a regional leader of personalized books for children from Croatia, has been creating stories that empower children and bring families together for over a decade. We create personalized books that are a blend of good old books and modern technology. We are expanding to other European and world markets, with the aim of becoming a global leader of personalized children’s books in the next 5 years.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for digital activities on the Polish market:
• Setting up and implementing digital strategies
• Defining and meeting measurable digital marketing goals within campaigns and projects
• Coordinating a team of a community manager, a PPC expert as well as designers and copywriters
• Monitoring campaign analytics
• Monitoring market trends and make proposals to align sales with market needs and opportunities
• Campaign and project budget management
• Researching and analyzing the potential of new or current social media channels
• Continuously identifying new market trends and consumer needs
• Coordinating the creation of digital content (e.g. websites, social media, blogs, press releases, newsletters etc.)
• Cooperating with online publishers
• Cooperating with influencers (Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, blogs)
• Cooperating on special projects
What we expect from you
• 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
• Experience in data analysis and reporting (Google Analytics, Facebook Ads)
• Strategic thinking
• Knowledge of the best digital marketing practices
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to cope in a dynamic environment
• An eye for detail and strive for excellance
• A high level of independence and responsibility for achieving results
• Proactive, result-driven and with a high level of motivation and persistence
• Polish (native)
• English (at least B2)
What we offer
• Working from home
• Salary: 1.500 – 2.200 €
• Team support; Community manager (Polish native speaker), Customer support team, Designers, PPC experts, Developers etc.
• One week education in Zagreb, capital of Croatia
• Occasional travel to our Zagreb office will be required 2-3 times a year
P.S. We hope you don’t mind spending a team building on the Adriatic coast. 😉
If you think you are the right fit, send us something about yourself + CV at firstname.lastname@example.org until February 28th 2022. Please put the name of the position in the email subject.
Looking forward to your application!